Human Resources Contact
Human Resources Department North America
T:+1 519 578 2740
ISA LLC, the US layer distribution company of Hendrix Genetics, is hiring at is location Pennovo hatchery Ephrata PA
Reports to: Location Manager
- Manages in all aspects of hatchery operation and personnel.
- Supervise and assign tasks to staff in at the location to ensure efficient production.
- Maintains inventories of products needed for production of day old Chicks.
- Manages oversight of incubation processes for the hatchery including familiarizing and learning the operation of 30 P120 single stage setters and 18 P40 hatchers, ventilation systems, and all other systems in the facility.
- Manages quality control, evaluations of 14 day breakouts, moisture loss of eggs set, and all parameters important in contributing to viability of day old chicks produced.
- Develop a firm knowledge of poultry diseases and administration and inventory of vaccines for use in day old chicks.
- Manages implementation of a world class C&D program and biosecurity protocols for the hatchery.
- Assist in on call weekend checks of the facility 1 or 2 weekends per month.
- Coordinate communication with staff, flock manager, location manager to ensure quality standards are maintained and operations run efficiently.
- Implement and assist in development of S.O.P.’s for the hatchery.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- 4 year BS degree with in Animal Science from an accredited University or minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods on hard surfaces.
- Ability to lift, stoop, kneel, walk for prolonged period of time.
- Ability to work well in a group.
- Leadership qualities.
- Desire to excel in your position.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced, indoor, environment.
For more information on this vacancy you can contact: Doug Metzler, Director of Operations, T: +1 717 738 0424.
You can apply by mailing your résumé together with a covering letter to: Doug Metzler, Director of Operations, E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Manager Swine
Hypor Canada, Hendrix Genetics' swine breeding activity, is hiring.
Purpose of the job:
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Geneticists, Sales, Marketing and Customer Services to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Expert in current and new product range;
- Definition of product strategy;
- Knowledge of market demands and knowledge of performance of own product and competitor’s products;
- Develop new ideas for future adaptations of the product;
- Develop and implement the market approach for the product;
- Develop sales tools and collaterals;
- Brief and train the sales force about developments in products;
- Advice Director of R&D about genetic product development directions, resources needed;
- Design, execute and maintenance of customer performance Benchmark systems and side by side trials at independent institutes;
- Propose an overall budget for the product;
- New product development: ensures the development of new product plans, based on knowledge of customer needs and technological opportunities.
- Education: University Degree in Agriculture or Veterinary Medicine
- Experience: 4+ years of experience in marketing/sales/product management
- Language skills: English /French and Spanish (preferable)
For more information on this vacancy you can contact Sophie Claassen, T: +31 485 801 951,
For more information about Hypor, please visit our web site at www.hypor.com.
You can apply by mailing your résumé together with a covering letter online to Careers@hypor.com or by mail to Human Resources Department, Hypor Inc., 402 McDonald Street, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, S4N 6E1.